Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to undergo a 4 years apprenticeship training program in the following trades:
• Auto - Electrical • Carpentry & Joinery • Diesel Plant Fitting • Electrical Power • Fitting & Turning • Instrumentation & Control • Motor Mechanics • Plater Welding • Refrigeration Mechanic
Ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
• 5 "0" Level passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Science
and any other two subjects graded "C" or better attained in two
• A clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
• Those wishing to train in Automotive trades must have a valid provisional or full driver's licence.
Applicants for 'Instrumentation and Control & Electrical Power
trades' must have at least grades B or better in Mathematics and Science
subjects at "0" Level.
• Be aged between 16 and 25 years by 1st January 2020.
Interested persons should submit handwritten application letters [clearly stating preferred trade and their contact details] together with certified copies of their Birth Certificates, Identity Cards, Educational Certificates, and Clearance letters to:
The A/Human Resources Manager "Apprenticeship Intake - 2020" Hwange Colliery Company Limited P. 0. Box 123 HWANGE
Closing date for applications is the 8th of November 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted