NetOne Vacancy Notice: Mobile Financial Services Brand Manager
By Staff reporter | 21 Jul 2019 at 19:49hrs
We seek to recruit an outstanding and result oriented individual to fill the following post in our organisation.
MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES BRAND MANAGER : X1- HARARE
The incumbent will report to the Head Marketing.
Principal Job Responsibilities
1. Brand Equity Management Lead and champion the development of brand
positioning, vision and extension keys to guide all brand communication
and innovation development. Leads aggressive Market share gain of Mobile
Financial Services in a very competitive market.
Communication: Lead and champion the brand communication (advertising
and packaging) creative development process, working with advertising
agencies to deliver strategically sound messages.
3. Brand Innovation:
Lead and champion brand innovation projects, developing and delivering
innovation against agreed brand strategy, to ensure brand health and
deliver sales and profit targets. To take the lead in developing
consumer insights that is
a basis for innovation. Work closely with supply chain management,
planning, operations, customer care, billing, sales and legal, so as to
ensure their processes input into innovation development.
Consumer understanding: Build a holistic understanding of consumers and
customers (motivating factors driving consumers' brand choice and usage
behaviour) and insights in order to enhance business growth and gain
5. Play a key role to the Head Marketing and Chief Mobile Financial Services Officer in:
• Brand strategy development.
• Development of a category marketing plan.
• Delivering outstanding communication/advertising for the brand.
6. Identify and implement customer loyalty programs used for key customer retention and brand equity building.
7. Propose an Annual
brand plan that sets out brand objectives and accompanying brand
strategies after a thorough internal and external environmental
Brand objectives to include Market share, Usage level (ARPU),
Profit margin and overall brand profitability. Brand strategies include
product features, pricing and tariff structure, promotion/ communication
and distribution strategies.
Qualification And Experience
Bachelor's Degree Marketing or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years classic brand management experience of which 3 years should be in FMCG.
• Computer literacy.
• Business Management and brand development experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple activities.
• Customer/Customer focus.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Performance and result oriented.
• Strong interpersonal and Negotiation skills.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Educational qualifications should be sent to https://netonejb.skillsmapafrica.com/