Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) is the leading generator of electrical energy in Zimbabwe and supplies bulk of the nation's electrical power requirements from its five Power Stations.
ZPC is undertaking various projects that are meant to close the gap between electrical energy demand and supply. The company is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons to submit applications for the following Fixed Term (14 months) position that has arisen at Kariba South Extension Project (KSEP).
DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS CONTROLLER: REFZPCKSEPHR01/03/19
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in records management or equivalent
• 2 years relevant experience in Capital projects or Power generation industry
• Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service
Experience with document control software, process map software, FTP
clients, ISO, SharePoint and File Net. Experience using a scanner is
• Knowledge of projects documents procedure a must.
• Stores, manages and tracks station documents.
• Archives inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule and controls the retrieval of documents.
• Receives and process requests for Information and create new templates as RFI procedures are updated.
Helps the Project to develop and maintain documents such as meeting
minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
Trains employees on records management procedures and policies, which
include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster
• Assists with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
• Maintenance of an up to date file Structure and Classifies and indexes Project documents
• Knowledge Management
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and copies of certificates should be received by no later than the 17th of April 2019 addressed to -: Acting General Manager, Zimbabwe Power Company, Kariba South Power Station, 1 Sable Drive, Kariba
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB:ZPC's recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payments to the Organisation or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.