We are looking for a high performing individual to Head the Sales and Marketing team for a television business.
The individual will be expected to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our business competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for managing our team potential, crafting sales and marketing strategies and plans and justifying those to upper management.
• Achieve revenue growth, hit and exceed sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the business' customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales and marketing teams.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue, marketing and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being aware of new products and competition status.
• Develop and implement marketing programs that target specific channels to promote services of products.
• Bs/Ms degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5 years working experience in sales in the Television Broadcasting industry consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrate strong ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive sales process and plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Written applications clearly marked "HEAD OF SALES AND MARKETING" should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than 10th April 2019 to:- The Advertiser DI593698 c/o Herald House, Corner George Silundika and Sam Nujoma Street, Harare