Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy within the Rural Electrification Agency, Manicaland Province. Applicants should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities: Loads and off-loads materials Arranges materials in bins and codes accordingly Ensures materials are handled properly and stored according to their storage conditions
• Breaking and re-packaging of bulk materials
• Assisting Stores Clerk in receiving materials.
• Proper house-keeping of the warehouse
• Assist in stocktaking.
Qualification and Experience:
• 5 '0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics or Accounts.
• Certificate in Stores Management or Warehouse Management will be an added advantage
• At least one year experience.
• Appreciation of safety issues will be added advantage.
The closing date for receiving applications will be 04 March 2019.
Applications should be addressed to: THE PROVINCIAL MANAGER RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AGENCY P 0 BOX 1648 MUTARE
OR Hand deliver to: 151 FLOOR JOTALI BUILDING 106 HEBERT CHITEPO STREET MUTARE