Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the positions below which have arisen within the Operations Department.
Call Centre Agents X 3
The persons will be responsible for attending to incoming customer calls, liaising with Complex Managers and bikers to service customer orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general product and service information. They should also be able to inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
• Marketing/English and Communication or equivalent Degree
• High School qualifications including English Language
• Must have at least 3 years' relevant experience in Public Relations or Call Centre environment
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must be 25 years and above
Bikers x 14
Seasoned delivery drivers who are able to meet tight timelines. The persons will be responsible for Food Delivery from production areas to customers. Other duties will include collection of payments, stock reconciliation and reporting any vehicle mechanical problems.
• 5 0' Levels including English
• Valid Class 3 Driver's Licence
• Possession of a Defensive Driver's Licence is an added advantage
• A comprehensive visual memory and an excellent sense of direction
• Reliable and energetic
• Must be 25 years old and above
Candidates who wish to be considered for any of these positions should submit their written applications together with with a detailed CV at Slice Centre, No. 47 Borrowdale Road, Borrowdale, Harare, no later than 25 February 2019.